Work Type/s: Full Time
Program Type/s: Suicide Prevention
Job Role: Care Coordinator/Social Worker
Applications close: Apply immediately
This is your opportunity to join a recovery based program, in an organisation that is committed to helping people and communities recover from, and prevent suicide.
CCNB provides independent and impartial information, advice and guidance through a range of innovative programs. We work with people, their families and the local service system to support people to get the most out of life.
The Sydney North Primary Health Network has commissioned CCNB to provide a postvention care coordination service. We work with people who have had a recent suicide attempt, their families and the local care system.
We are seeking a Care Coordinator with demonstrated experience in working with individuals living with complex mental health problems, in a trauma informed and recovery focussed models of care. You will be a team player, collaborative, empathetic with a high level of customer, assessment, planning and communication skills.
To be successful you should have understanding, skills and experience in:
- impacts of suicide and the role of postvention programs
- crisis intervention, risk assessment and mitigation
- person centred, recovery care plans
- community awareness, prevention and education
- service networks and referral pathways
- developing, implementing and evaluating best practice health promotion initiatives, including stakeholder communication and engagement, and experience in working with those with lived experience;
- tertiary qualifications in Social Work or relevant discipline including registration or eligibility for registration/membership
In addition you must;
- hold a valid NSW Drivers Licence
- undergo a National Criminal Record Check and NSW Working with Children Check
For more information and a copy of a position description please e-mail: email@example.com