Work Type/s: Full Time
Applications close: Apply immediately
CCNB is one of the largest organisations in the Northern Sydney Region, providing services to older people, those with dementia, people with disabilities, severe and persistent mental illness as well as those with complex health needs. CCNB is seeking a dynamic and experienced person to assist people to successfully navigate the care and support system and to enhance their ability to access the support/s they require.
The organisation has invested and successfully implemented new systems to support the strategy. The focus of this position is to:
- Understand the specific needs of the person;
- Work with them and their own network to access the supports they require;
- Work with relevant others in the community to ensure the desired and necessary care and support is provided;
- Advocate for people for systemic changes to occur when a clear and persistent issue arises;
- Provide them with information and mechanisms to access care and support more independently;
- Provide people with information, advice and assistance to source appropriate providers and;
- Develop the capacity of people in the community to achieve more for themselves.
Experience working in community-based organisations is essential, as is your knowledge of person centred care. The role will suit anyone with a passion for working with people to ensure they get the most out of life. Ideally, your experience will have been gleaned in aged care and/or health, given that these are significant elements of the current delivery model.
CCNB and this position offers significant scope to grow, develop and be an integral part of planning and delivery of support to a person. It is an opportunity to join a viable and successful community-based organisation with a clear purpose and a passion to have a telling impact on people’s lives.
An attractive compensation package is on offer. For information and enquiries, please call Anna Buddo on 99982930 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org