Nominations are now open for the Blackmores Mercie Whellan Women+Wellbeing Awards 2019, with $6000 prize money on offer
We are proud to be partnering with Blackmores, Australia’s leading natural health brand, an organisation that has a long term commitment to giving back and who recognises the critical role played by community organisations in supporting holistic wellbeing and the many amazing women driving and supporting key initiatives.
These annual awards celebrate women in the Greater Sydney region who have made an outstanding contribution to the local community by improving the health and wellbeing of others.
Consider the women within your own organisation and community network who are making a positive difference, and nominate them for a Blackmores Mercie Whellan Women+Wellbeing Award 2019 here.
Nominations close on Sunday 24 February at midnight.
Forty finalists and their guests will be invited to attend the Blackmores 2019 International Women’s Day Dinner on Thursday 7 March in Sydney, featuring special guest speaker Sam Bloom, the Women’s World Adaptive Surfing Champion.
Nominations are invited for the following categories:
- StrongBeing: Everyday women who have shown courage and determination to overcome adversity in their personal lives and inspire others.
- CommunityBeing: Caregivers who work tirelessly for others including carers, health and community care professionals.
- ChangeBeing: Women who through bold acts of leadership, advocacy and/or education have achieved positive health outcomes for the community.
- YoungBeing: Young women aged 16-22 who have achieved extraordinary social change for their community’s wellbeing through passion, commitment and vision.
- Mercie Whellan WellBeing Award: This major winner will be selected from nominees across all categories.
Winners will receive $1000 each, with the Mercie Whellan WellBeing winner receiving $2000. These five winners will also be invited to join CCNB’s leadership mentoring program the Leader’s Room© to help enhance their personal and professional development and support the valuable work they are doing in the community.
Don’t let this opportunity to recognise the amazing women you know slip away! Nominate them now using this link before Monday 25 February.