End Loneliness Campaign
CCNB knows that loneliness does not discriminate and that social isolation and loneliness is a major public health issue.
That’s why CCNB is working with others to build communities that tackle social isolation and loneliness.
Our local campaign is focussed on;
- Raising awareness, collecting data, sharing information, talking about social isolation and understanding who is most at risk of loneliness;
- Delivering a range of services and support that ‘flattens the social isolation and loneliness curve’ such as;
- Stay Well, Stay Connected Volunteer Program;
- Community Companions Program;
- Community Visitors Scheme;
- Social Prescription Service;
- Care Navigation;
- Mind YourSelf©, Carer Wellbeing and Support Program;
- Chatter Cino; Social Connection for people with dementia and their Carers
3. Working with others to build and fund better responses for those at risk