- This event has passed.
Volunteer Self Care Information Session
November 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CCNB is offering an information session for CCNB Volunteers on Self Care.
Self-care is the actions and attitudes which contribute to the maintenance of wellbeing and personal health and promote human development. Self-care is vital for professionals and volunteers working in the community sector.
This Information session has been designed to help increase your volunteers’ skills when visiting people.
Summary of content:
- What is self-care
- What is burn out and stress
- Models of self-care management
- Tools for self-care
At the end of this workshop as participants you will:
- Understand about self-care and its importance
- Identify the signs that you are being impacted by your work
- Develop a plan you can use to practice self-care as a volunteer
For any questions about the training please contact CCNB on 1300 002 262 or email@example.com