- This event has passed.
Carer Wellbeing Therapeutic Group
August 8, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Are you caring for a person living in NSW?
CCNB and Carers NSW are working together to provide a Carer Wellbeing group for carers of people living with a disability, mental illness, drug and alcohol dependency, chronic condition or frail aged.
The Carer Wellbeing goup is a five week program for adult carers in NSW.
The group will allow carers to:
- Strengthen resilience with coping strategies
- Learn about assertive communication
- Identify how to set healthy boundaries
- Explore loss & grief in the caring role
- Hear from other carers in a similar caring role.
This program starts on Wednesday 8th August 2018 and will run weekly for 5 consecutive weeks.
This program is suitable for anybody taking part in a caring role.
To book your place call the Carers NSW Carer Line on 1800 242 636 or for further information please contact email@example.com