Are you caring for a person living in NSW?
CCNB and Carers NSW are working together to provide a Carer Wellbeing group for carers of people living with a disability, mental illness, drug and alcohol dependency, chronic condition or frail aged.
The Carer Wellbeing group is a five week program for adult carers in NSW.
The group will allow carers to:
- Strengthen resilience with coping strategies
- Learn about assertive communication
- Identify how to set healthy boundaries
- Explore loss & grief in the caring role
- Hear from other carers in a similar caring role
WHEN: Wednesday 25th July 2018 Weekly, for 5 consecutive weeks.
TIME: 10.00am- 12.00pm
WHERE: Brookvale Community Centre, 2 Alfred Road, Brookvale
HOW: Face to face facilitated by two counsellors
CALL: Carers NSW Carerline 1800242636 for further information or to register.