Are you caring for a person living in NSW?
The Carer Wellbeing group is a five-week therapeutic program for adult carers in NSW.
The program is jointly run by Carers NSW and CCNB for carers of people living with a:
- mental illness
- drug and alcohol dependency
- chronic condition
- and the frail aged
The group will help carers to:
- strengthen their resilience by learning coping strategies
- learn about assertive communication
- identify how to set healthy boundaries
- explore loss and grief in the caring role
- hear from other carers in similar roles.
When: Wednesday, 19th September 2018
(Weekly – for 5 consecutive weeks)
Time: 10am – 12pm
Where: 20 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
How: Face-to-face facilitated by two counsellors
Who: Carers living in NSW
Call: 1800 242 636 for further information or to register.
Places still available.