We’re currently hiring for a new Assistant Accountant to join our team.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare month-end journals and undertake balance sheet and profit loss account reconciliations.
- Manage account receivables, reporting on debtors & accounts receivable control/debt collection
- Reconciliation of revenues from different funding sources
- Maintain general ledger accounts to ensure accurate programs coding
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to investigate and clear any reconciling items and respond to queries
- Assist in preparing client statements
- Provide support to monthly BAS returns and FBT reconciliations
- Assist auditors during audit process.
- Provide back up support for AP, AR and payroll to ensure transactions are processed in a timely manner
- Assist in the development, implementation and documentation of Finance team policies and procedures to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance function
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Undergraduate Degree with major in accounting, studying towards CPA/CA
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and ability to challenge and improve processes.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and 100% attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Team focused with ability to work independently
- Show initiative and can-do attitude with open minded
- Able to work under pressure and deliver required results on time
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a new role in which you’d love to make a difference, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.