Almost 12 months after the launch of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) across Northern Sydney, the region has developed an understanding of the how to support participants to get the best out of the NDIS.
CCNB’s only offer under the NDIS is Support Coordination. We have invested in our belief that Support Coordination should remain impartial and independent from service provision. We have learned a lot over the past 12 months and together with other providers we want to share our learnings.
If you are in any way involved in the NDIS, then we invite you to join us for the Support Coordination; Good Practice Symposium where you will:
- Understand the value good support coordination can deliver for people and their service providers
- Learn strategies to avoid moving into direct service provision as a support coordinator
- Meet support coordinators who have notched up 12 months of experience in a new system
- Hear from direct providers
- Share a new learning experience