CCNB is an approved provider of Home Care Packages on behalf the Australian Government. A home care packages provides you with financial assistance to obtain the services you need to live safely and independently at home. CCNB offers four levels of Home Care Packages, ranging from Level 1 for low level care, to Level 4 for high level care.
What is in a Home Care Package?
Our Home Care Package are a coordinated range of services tailored to meet your specific care needs, so you can:
- stay in your own home as you get older
- have choice and flexibility in the way your care and services are provided to you at home.
What types of services are provided?
The types of services you can receive under a Home Care Package depend on your needs. CCNB will work in partnership with you to identify your goals and needs. Together we will work out the best ways to deliver the care and services you need to live a more active and independent life.
Home Care Packages are offered on a “consumer directed care” approach, which means you can choose the types of services you want and who delivers those services. You are given a care budget and how it is spent will be up to you.
The types of services a Home Care Package can provide can include things like:
- support services – such as help with washing and ironing, house cleaning, gardening, basic home maintenance, home modifications related to your care needs, and transport to help you with shopping, visit your doctor or attend social activities
- personal care – such as help with showering or bathing, dressing and mobility
- nursing, allied health and other clinical services – hearing services and vision services
- care coordination and case management
Are you eligible?
Ask yourself these questions:
- am I an older person who needs some help to stay in my own home?
- am I finding some aspects of living at home hard?
- do I manage most of the time?
- am I a younger person with a disability, dementia or other special care needs that are not met through specialist services?
- do you think if you don’t get some help at home, you might have to go into an aged care home before you’re ready?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you may be eligible for a Home Care Package.
How do I apply for a Home care Package?
- Contact us – we will help you navigate the application process.
- An Aged Care Assessor will then visit you in your home to assess what level of care you require.
- Once you have your assessment, and received an approval code, contact us and we will prepare a care plan.
- We will then help implement your care plan.
Why choose CCNB?
Our approach to aged care recognises the strengths and wisdom that older people possess. We work alongside you, and your family if you choose, to identify what you want and need to continue living independently in your own home. We provide with maximum choice and control over how your care services are provided. We guarantee ‘stress free’ coordination and management of services by qualified professionals in accordance with your needs and choices.
By choosing CCNB you have:
- an aged care expert working for you who has extensive knowledge of local services and the aged care system,
- an independent advisor you can trust who has no vested interest in which organisation you choose to deliver your services, and
- an unbiased advisor who is intent on building your capacity for independent living and hiring the best services
- an experienced professional who knows how you can get the most out of your home care package.