At CCNB we have been putting customers at the heart of everything we do for 22 years. If you would like to join a team of passionate and dedicated people who improve people’s lives daily, we’d love to hear from you.
Care Coordinator – NOW CLOSED
Clinical role within Mental Health Team
- Exciting new Suicide Prevention team to join well established & respected community organisation
- Full-time & part time opportunities, fixed-term to 30 June 2018
- Flexible working arrangements & attractive remuneration packaging offered
CCNB is a leading community not for profit organisation that exists to support people to successfully navigate the care and support system. CCNB has more than 22 years’ experience as a trusted advisor in Community Health, Aged Care and Disability. Offices are located on the Northern Beaches.
We have recently secured funding from the Sydney North Primary Health Network to support those at risk of suicide and their families/carers through the provision of comprehensive, rapid access, mobile and holistic support coordination to achieve wellness and pathways to sustainable recovery. The service is funded as a short term integrated community program to support people in the Northern Sydney Region.
We are seeking Care Coordinators with demonstrated experience in working with people with complex mental health problems, trauma informed and recovery focussed care. You will have the ability to apply your knowledge of contemporary practice through a range of service offerings driven by client directed goals. You will be a team player, collaborative, empathetic and goal focused with a high level of customer oriented, interpersonal and communication skills.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and experience;
- Crisis intervention, risk assessment & mitigation
- Developing and implementing person centred care plans
- Documenting service delivery outcomes e.g., client notes, collecting data and user experience to inform reform activity
- Knowledge of local service networks and referral pathways working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams across multiple organisations
- Providing services within an outreach service delivery model
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline including registration or eligibility for registration/membership
- Working in accordance with standards, policies and procedures
- Commitment to be part of an on-call roster, which will include visits as necessary, including after hours and weekends
- Must have a valid NSW Drivers Licence
Remuneration will be commensurate with the demonstrated skills & experience of the successful candidates. As CCNB is a Public Benevolent Institution, remuneration packaging is also available.
Apply for this position online at https://www.seek.com.au/job/33246020
Closing Date 30th April 2017.
CCNB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires Criminal Record and Vulnerable Persons Checks, including Working with Children Check.